As Your Seller Agent, I Will …
• Complete a comparative market analysis that will
compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
• Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts
I will employ to sell your home, including Internet
and local media.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers as
possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to
ensure you get the highest price.
• Assist with obtaining offers and help you in
negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
• Help you find your next home and answer all of your
questions about the local market area, including
schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
• Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will
cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
• Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax,
state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are
the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of
selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real
estate taxes for the prior or current year are
variable and depend on when you close and when your
taxes are due.
• FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable
between an FHA buyer and seller.
• Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid
for by the seller and include pest, radon and other
• Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems
noticed during the home inspection.